My name is Elaina and I am a Year 8 student at Ngatea Primary School. I enjoy swimming, music, reading, film making and art.

Wednesday, 18 March 2015

SRA

I need to improve on my SRA because I got three wrong and it took a while for me to get them right again. I think to do this I need to look at the questions carefully and choose my answer carefully as well. They all have ticks because I have them all right now, but I will put another sign next to the ones I got wrong.
SRA
Name: Elaina
Title: The Hunter Throws A Stick
Colour: Violet Number: 10 Box: 3a

Comprehension:
1. C ✓
2. A ✓
3. B ✓
4. C ✓
5. C ✓
6. A ✓
7. A ✓ (got wrong)
Vocabulary:
A  
1. Boomerang ✓
2. Historians ✓
3. Aborigines ✓
4. Swerve ✓
5. Panicked ✓
B
6. Game ✓
7. Contact ✓
8. Launched ✓
9. Targets ✓
10. Feat ✓

Word Study:
C
11. Detailed ✓
12. Curious ✓
13. Break✓
14. Longest ✓
15. Smallest✓ (got wrong)
16. Quick ✓
17. Faint ✓
18. Honestly ✓
D
19. Quietly ✓ (got wrong)
20. Willingly ✓
21. Cheerfulness ✓
22. Politely ✓
23. Redness ✓
24. Hopefully ✓
25. Cruelly ✓
What’s your story?
I don’t think it’s right to hunt for fun because it is silly just to randomly hurt an animal. It doesn’t benefit you, or the animal. ✓

No comments:

Post a Comment